Residential Support Caregiver Salary
A Residential Support Caregiver earns an average wage of $10.20 per hour. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience.
$9.08 - $17.83
|Hourly Rate||$9.08 - $17.83|
|Total Pay (||$18,976 - $54,289|
Job Description for Residential Support Caregiver
- Change bed linens, wash and iron patients' laundry, and clean patients' quarters.
- Perform a variety of duties as requested by client, such as obtaining household supplies or running errands.
- Monitor food and liquid intake and vital signs.
- Maintain records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems to report and discuss observations with supervisor or case manager.
- Transport clients to locations outside the home, such as to physicians' offices or on outings, using a motor vehicle.
Key Stats for Residential Support Caregiver
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 2 votes.