Residential Support Caregiver Salary
A Residential Support Caregiver earns an average wage of $10.20 per hour. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience.
$9.16 - $16.49
|Hourly Rate||$9.16 - $16.49|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$19,186 - $55,652|
Job Description for Residential Support Caregiver
- Change bed linens, wash and iron patients' laundry, and clean patients' quarters.
- Perform a variety of duties as requested by client, such as obtaining household supplies or running errands.
- Monitor food and liquid intake and vital signs.
- Maintain records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems to report and discuss observations with supervisor or case manager.
- Transport clients to locations outside the home, such as to physicians' offices or on outings, using a motor vehicle.
Residential Support Caregiver Job Listings
Key Stats for Residential Support Caregiver