Residential Support Manager Salary
Residential Support Managers aren't exactly in the most profitable line of business; these folks earn a belt-tightening average of $36K annually. Female Residential Support Managers make up most of the survey respondents at 73 percent. Not all workers are lucky enough to have benefits; in fact, one-fourth are without coverage. Medical insurance is claimed by a strong majority and dental insurance is reported by more than half. Job satisfaction for Residential Support Managers is high. The data for this snapshot was collected from individuals who took PayScale's salary survey.
Job Description for Residential Support Manager
- Supervise staff and give technical direction.
- Ensure services are in compliance with boarding home regulations, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Oversee day-to-day operational and assisted living activities.
- Monitor budget and utilize operational resources, participate in patient quality surveys.
- Manage the selection, training and development of staff.
Assisted Living Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Residential Support Manager
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
The average beginner in this position makes around $34K, but folks who have been around for five to 10 years see a markedly higher median salary of $36K. Residential Support Managers claiming one to two decades of experience make an estimated median of $36K. Residential Support Managers who have racked up more than two decades of experience report lower incomes overall; the average sum for this crowd comes out to only $35K.
Key Stats for Residential Support Manager
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 12 votes.