Respiratory Services Manager Salary
A Respiratory Services Manager earns an average salary of $80,988 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$55,369 - $119,195
Job Description for Respiratory Services Manager
- Monitor budget and utilize operational resources, participate in program development.
- Manage the selection, training and development of staff.
- Supervise staff and give technical direction, delegate staff responsibilities.
- Assure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Oversee day-to-day department operational and clinical activities.
Respiratory Therapy Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Key Stats for Respiratory Services Manager
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 4 votes.