Respiratory Services Manager Salary
A Respiratory Services Manager earns an average salary of $81,716 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$58,175 - $122,554
|Salary||$58,175 - $122,554|
|Bonus||$0.00 - $14,899|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$52,351 - $119,195|
Job Description for Respiratory Services Manager
- Assure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Oversee day-to-day department operational and clinical activities.
- Supervise staff and give technical direction, delegate staff responsibilities.
- Monitor budget and utilize operational resources, participate in program development.
- Manage the selection, training and development of staff.
Key Stats for Respiratory Services Manager
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 4 votes.