Respiratory Services Manager Salary
A Respiratory Services Manager earns an average salary of $81,716 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$54,289 - $121,641
© PayScale, Inc. @ www.payscale.com
|Salary||$54,289 - $121,641|
|Bonus||$0.00 - $14,899|
|Total Pay (||$52,347 - $119,195|
Job Description for Respiratory Services Manager
- Assure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Oversee day-to-day department operational and clinical activities.
- Supervise staff and give technical direction, delegate staff responsibilities.
- Monitor budget and utilize operational resources, participate in program development.
- Manage the selection, training and development of staff.
Key Stats for Respiratory Services Manager
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 4 votes.