Respiratory Services Manager Salary
A Respiratory Services Manager earns an average salary of $81,716 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$58,958 - $120,000
|Salary||$58,958 - $120,000|
|Bonus||$0.00 - $14,899|
|Total Pay (||$53,582 - $116,350|
Job Description for Respiratory Services Manager
- Manage the selection, training and development of staff
- Monitor budget and utilize operational resources, participate in program development
- Supervise staff and give technical direction, delegate staff responsibilities
- Oversee day-to-day department operational and clinical activities
- Assure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements
Respiratory Services Manager Job Listings
Key Stats for Respiratory Services Manager
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 6 votes.