Retail Sales Supervisor Salary
Job Description for Retail Sales Supervisor
- Direct and oversee employees in making sales, taking inventory, and helping customers.
- Examine merchandise to ensure quality, display, and functionality.
- Ensure that health and safety regulations are followed.
- Train employees in providing quality customer service and handling difficult sales.
- Greet and assist customers, and respond to questions or complaints.
Retail Sales Supervisor Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Retail Sales Supervisor
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Those in the early stages of their career can expect to make around $27K; however, individuals with five to 10 years of experience bring in $32K on average — a distinctly larger sum. Retail Sales Supervisors bring in $35K after working for 10 to 20 years. Retail Sales Supervisors with more than 20 years of experience report incomes that are no higher than those with 10 to 20 years on the job.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Retail Sales Supervisor
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 8 votes.