Retirement Counselor Salary
A Retirement Counselor earns an average salary of $55,004 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this field.
$42,412 - $71,789
|Salary||$42,412 - $71,789|
|Bonus||$-0.50 - $29,590|
|Total Pay (||$30,884 - $80,548|
Job Description for Retirement Counselor
- Consult with clients, assess their needs, and develop retirement plan, driving participation in company services.
- Conduct group presentations on topics, such as retirement plan features, benefits, and asset allocation.
- Solicit rollover assets from existing and potential clients.
- Maintain licensing and registration requirements, continuing education on investments and mutual funds.
- Schedule and conduct client meetings to obtain new enrollments, verifying meeting reports and metrics.
Key Stats for Retirement Counselor
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 2 votes.