Retirement Counselor Salary
A Retirement Counselor earns an average salary of $55,004 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this field.
$42,412 - $71,789
|Salary||$42,412 - $71,789|
|Bonus||$-0.50 - $29,590|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$40,000 - $81,018|
Job Description for Retirement Counselor
- Consult with clients, assess their needs, and develop retirement plan, driving participation in company services.
- Conduct group presentations on topics, such as retirement plan features, benefits, and asset allocation.
- Solicit rollover assets from existing and potential clients.
- Maintain licensing and registration requirements, continuing education on investments and mutual funds.
- Schedule and conduct client meetings to obtain new enrollments, verifying meeting reports and metrics.
Retirement Counselor Job Listings
Key Stats for Retirement Counselor
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 2 votes.