Ride / Amusement Machine Operator Salary
Pay for Amusement Ride Operators in the United States sits in the ballpark of $8.67 per hour. Career length is the biggest factor affecting pay for this group, followed by the specific employer. Nearly one-sixth get medical and dental insurance, and close to one-eighth get vision plans, too. Men make up a slight majority of Amusement Ride Operators (58 percent) who responded to the survey. The majority of Amusement Ride Operators claim high levels of job satisfaction. The numbers in this rundown were provided by PayScale's salary survey participants.
Job Description for Ride / Amusement Machine Operator
- Operate all rides in a safe and responsible manner.
- Collect tickets or money from guests for rides.
- Operate ride control panel.
- Check all guests' restraints.
- Conduct pre- and post-ride inspections for each ride assignment.
Ride / Amusement Machine Operator Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Popular Employer Salaries for Ride / Amusement Machine Operator