Risk Management Supervisor Salary
Risk Management Supervisors in the United States can expect wages of $61K per year on average. A large number report receiving medical coverage from their employers and a fair number collect dental insurance. The majority of Risk Management Supervisors (69 percent) who took the survey are men. The majority of Risk Management Supervisors claim high levels of job satisfaction.
© PayScale, Inc. @ www.payscale.com
|Salary||$42,717 - $105,066|
|Bonus||$983 - $35,500|
|Total Pay (||$43,297 - $125,652|
Job Description for Risk Management Supervisor
- Oversee a team of risk analysts responsible for company risk management.
- Hire and train risk analysis team members.
- Develop methodologies to combat or avoid identified risks and improve current policies.
- Establish the level of risk a company can accept based on legal ramifications, cost, and profit projections.
- Provide risk assessment analysis by recognizing, explaining, and predicting the level of risk to the business.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Risk Management Supervisor
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 4 votes.