Risk Management Supervisor Salary
Risk Management Supervisors in the United States take home approximately $62K per year on average. A large number enjoy medical while a fair number get dental coverage. Vision coverage is also available to the larger part. Most people who answered the questionnaire are men; 69 percent of Risk Management Supervisors are male. Job satisfaction for Risk Management Supervisors is high. This overview is based on answers to PayScale's salary questionnaire.
|Salary||$43,513 - $105,588|
|Bonus||$983 - $35,500|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$44,979 - $126,500|
Job Description for Risk Management Supervisor
- Oversee a team of risk analysts responsible for company risk management.
- Hire and train risk analysis team members.
- Develop methodologies to combat or avoid identified risks and improve current policies.
- Establish the level of risk a company can accept based on legal ramifications, cost, and profit projections.
- Provide risk assessment analysis by recognizing, explaining, and predicting the level of risk to the business.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Risk Management Supervisor
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 4 votes.