Risk Management Supervisor Salary
Earnings for Risk Management Supervisors in the United States come in at around $61K per year on average. A large number enjoy medical while a fair number get dental coverage. Vision coverage is also available to the larger part. Male Risk Management Supervisors are more prevalent than women among those who took the survey — 69 percent of professionals. Work is enjoyable for Risk Management Supervisors, who typically claim high levels of job satisfaction. This overview is based on answers to PayScale's salary questionnaire.
|Salary||$42,717 - $105,066|
|Bonus||$983 - $35,500|
|Total Pay (||$43,297 - $125,652|
Job Description for Risk Management Supervisor
- Establish the level of risk a company can accept based on legal ramifications, cost, and profit projections.
- Provide risk assessment analysis by recognizing, explaining, and predicting the level of risk to the business.
- Develop methodologies to combat or avoid identified risks and improve current policies.
- Oversee a team of risk analysts responsible for company risk management.
- Hire and train risk analysis team members.
Risk Management Supervisor Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Risk Management Supervisor
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 4 votes.