Sales Team Leader, Wholesale Salary
The average pay for a Sales Team Leader, Wholesale is $58,948 per year. Pay for this job rises steadily for more experienced workers, but goes down significantly for the few employees with more than 20 years' experience.
|Salary||$41,217 - $169,677|
|Total Pay (||$26,670 - $116,573|
Job Description for Sales Team Leader, Wholesale
- Establish and meet sales goals for each quarter and year, creating do-able objectives.
- Represent the organization at community and industry events.
- Oversee customer communication, including handling escalated questions and problems.
- Direct and interpret market research to guide strategy.
- Create and share sales and budget reports and forecasts.
Pay by Experience Level for Sales Team Leader, Wholesale
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Key Stats for Sales Team Leader, Wholesale