Senior Analyst, External Reporting Salary
The average pay for a Senior Analyst, External Reporting is $78,419 per year. For the first five to ten years in this position, pay increases modestly, but any additional experience does not have a big effect on pay. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 20 years in this career.
© PayScale, Inc. @ www.payscale.com
|Salary||$58,723 - $98,122|
|Bonus||$1,949 - $13,584|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$52,602 - $101,593|
Job Description for Senior Analyst, External Reporting
- Prepare and/or review accounting, disclosures, and external financial reports.
- Advise stakeholders on technical accounting.
- Assist with scheduled audits, month-end closes, and consolidations.
- Assist with ad hoc analysis projects.
- Assist with development and improvement of accounting policies and procedures and ensure compliance.
Senior Analyst, External Reporting Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Senior Analyst, External Reporting
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 6 votes.