Senior Analyst, External Reporting Salary
The average pay for a Senior Analyst, External Reporting is $76,631 per year. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience. A skill in Financial Reporting is associated with high pay for this job.
|Salary||$54,963 - $98,122|
|Bonus||$995 - $13,138|
|Total Pay (||$52,602 - $101,593|
Job Description for Senior Analyst, External Reporting
- Prepare and/or review accounting, disclosures, and external financial reports.
- Advise stakeholders on technical accounting.
- Assist with scheduled audits, month-end closes, and consolidations.
- Assist with ad hoc analysis projects.
- Assist with development and improvement of accounting policies and procedures and ensure compliance.
Senior Analyst, External Reporting Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Senior Analyst, External Reporting
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 7 votes.