Senior Attorney / Lawyer (Corporate, in-house) Salary
The average salary for a Senior Attorney / Lawyer (Corporate, in-house) is $143,214 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
Job Description for Senior Attorney / Lawyer (Corporate, in-house)
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions; evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments for presentation of cases.
- Analyze and interpret laws, rulings and regulations with probable case outcomes for individuals and businesses.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies, present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Advise clients in business transactions, claim liablility, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits or legal rights and obligations.
- Select jurors, argue motions, meet with judges and question witnesses during the course of a trial.