Senior Catering Sales Manager Salary
© PayScale, Inc. @ www.payscale.com
|Salary||$43,908 - $71,972|
|Bonus||$1,982 - $12,365|
|Commission||$-0.50 - $29,590|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$47,763 - $78,728|
Job Description for Senior Catering Sales Manager
- Hire, train and develop team of managers.
- Create proposals, contracts and banquet event orders.
- Responsible for all catering activities, books, plans & directed functions.
- Generate operating statements, reports, and operational budgets. Review of the collection of receivables.
- Develop service techniques, menu presentations, policies and procedures.
Pay by Experience Level for Senior Catering Sales Manager
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
More years of relevant experience do not necessarily translate to higher paychecks. Respondents with less than five years' experience take home $56K on average. In contrast, those who have been around for five to 10 years earn a noticeably higher average of $64K. For Senior Catering Sales Managers, 10 to 20 years of experience on the job amounts to an average salary of $65K. Veterans who have surpassed the 20-year mark may make only slightly more than those who are navigating the mid-career stage; the more senior group reports median earnings of around $66K.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Senior Catering Sales Manager
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 10 votes.