Senior Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Salary
A Senior Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant earns an average wage of $29.91 per hour. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
Job Description for Senior Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Instruct patients and families in home programs, basic living skills and the care and use of adaptive equipment.
- Assist occupational therapists with implementing treatment plans designed to help patients function independently.
- Select therapy activities to fit patients' needs and capabilities, alter treatment programs as necessary.
- Observe and document patients' progress, attitudes and behavior and report to supervisor.
- Monitor and evaluate patients' performance in therapy activities and provide encouragement.