Senior Client Manager Salary
The average pay for a Senior Client Manager is $80,693 per year. A skill in Insurance is associated with high pay for this job.
|Salary||$51,823 - $112,432|
|Bonus||$2,000 - $25,602|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$53,327 - $124,373|
Job Description for Senior Client Manager
- Oversee client portfolios, managing client expectations and establishing deliverables.
- Inspect and assist with portfolio documentation and client communication, including reports, summaries, and status updates.
- Evaluate new business relationships, develop account retention strategies, and assist with client enrollment.
- Lead portfolio management teams, maintaining project schedules, workflows, and resources.
- Lead problem resolution, performing analysis and recommending actions to clients and portfolio management teams.
Senior Client Manager Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Senior Client Manager
Pay by Experience for a Senior Client Manager has a positive trend. An entry-level Senior Client Manager with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $72,000 based on 26 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Senior Client Manager with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $88,000 based on 55 salaries. An experienced Senior Client Manager which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $92,000 based on 54 salaries. A Senior Client Manager with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $109,000 based on 21 salaries.
Senior Client Manager Advice
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Senior Client Manager
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 19 votes.