Senior Retirement Counselor Salary
The average salary for a Senior Retirement Counselor is $60,000 per year.
Job Description for Senior Retirement Counselor
- Consult with clients, assess their needs, and develop retirement plan, driving participation in company services.
- Conduct group presentations on topics, such as retirement plan features, benefits, and asset allocation.
- Solicit rollover assets from existing and potential clients.
- Maintain licensing and registration requirements, continuing education on investments and mutual funds.
- Schedule and conduct client meetings to obtain new enrollments, verifying meeting reports and metrics.