Senior Software Engineering / Development Director Salary
Job Description for Senior Software Engineering / Development Director
- Hire, review, and fire managers.
- Prioritize and allocate projects, products, and resources with the assistance of architects and managers.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate all activities associated with creating software across multiple functional areas and products.
- Participate in the strategic decisions about technology, definition, and implementation of the software products.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate activities of a multi-team or cross-functional organization.
Software Development Director Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Popular Skills for Senior Software Engineering / Development Director
Senior Software Development Directors report a focused set of job skills. Those who have experience with Software Development Management, Project Management, and Software Architecture can expect to be compensated well for these skills. Those familiar with Project Management also tend to know Software Architecture.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Senior Software Engineering / Development Director
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 11 votes.