Senior Software Engineering / Development Director Salary
Job Description for Senior Software Engineering / Development Director
- Participate in the strategic decisions about technology, definition, and implementation of the software products.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate activities of a multi-team or cross-functional organization.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate all activities associated with creating software across multiple functional areas and products.
- Hire, review, and fire managers.
- Prioritize and allocate projects, products, and resources with the assistance of architects and managers.
Common Career Paths for Senior Software Engineering / Development Director
Senior Software Development Directors' salaries tend to stay somewhat constant even when they advance into higher-level positions like VP of Computer Software Engineering. On average, VPs of Computer Software Engineering get paid about the same as Senior Software Development Directors do.
Software Development Director Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Popular Skills for Senior Software Engineering / Development Director
Professional skills reported by Senior Software Development Directors are few in number. Those who have experience with Software Development Management, Project Management, and Software Architecture can expect to be compensated well for these skills. Skills that seem to negatively impact pay include Software Architecture. Most people familiar with Project Management also know Software Architecture.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Senior Software Engineering / Development Director
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 10 votes.