Senior Stock Plan Administrator Salary
A Senior Stock Plan Administrator earns an average salary of $100,947 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$69,388 - $130,026
|Salary||$69,388 - $130,026|
|Bonus||$2,517 - $14,899|
|Total Pay (||$71,954 - $134,848|
Job Description for Senior Stock Plan Administrator
- Correspond with employees to answer inquiries, discuss market fluctuations, and resolve account problems.
- Act as a mentor to more junior members of the team.
- Act as liaison between employee, vendor and broker.
- Prepare and maintain reports summarizing transactions and earnings for individual employee accounts.
- Record and document transactions, such as conversions, grants, and payments.
Key Stats for Senior Stock Plan Administrator
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 2 votes.