Senior Stock Plan Administrator Salary
A Senior Stock Plan Administrator earns an average salary of $96,230 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
|Salary||$69,636 - $129,427|
|Bonus||$2,534 - $14,795|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$72,821 - $133,148|
Job Description for Senior Stock Plan Administrator
- Correspond with employees to answer inquiries, discuss market fluctuations, and resolve account problems.
- Act as a mentor to more junior members of the team.
- Act as liaison between employee, vendor and broker.
- Prepare and maintain reports summarizing transactions and earnings for individual employee accounts.
- Record and document transactions, such as conversions, grants, and payments.
Senior Stock Plan Administrator Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Key Stats for Senior Stock Plan Administrator
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 2 votes.