Senior Supply Chain Manager Salary
The average salary for a Senior Supply Chain Manager is $110,719 per year. The highest paying skills associated with this job are SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Operations Management, Procurement, and Supplier Management.
|Salary||$70,230 - $145,278|
|Bonus||$5,632 - $25,168|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$72,173 - $160,793|
Job Description for Senior Supply Chain Manager
- Design, implement, and refine production system from materials to product shipment.
- Mentor and develop junior team members.
- Review employee schedules, tasks, and performance for productivity.
- Optimize inventory and supply chain activities and documentation for productivity.
- Select, evaluate, and foster collaborative relationships with suppliers.
Senior Supply Chain Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Popular Skills for Senior Supply Chain Manager
Pay by Experience Level for Senior Supply Chain Manager
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Senior Supply Chain Manager
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 27 votes.