Senior Supply Chain Manager Salary
The average salary for a Senior Supply Chain Manager is $110,840 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs. The highest paying skills associated with this job are SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Operations Management, Procurement, and Supplier Management.
© PayScale, Inc. @ www.payscale.com
|Salary||$72,732 - $144,424|
|Bonus||$5,528 - $24,775|
|Total Pay (||$74,463 - $156,208|
Job Description for Senior Supply Chain Manager
- Design, implement, and refine production system from materials to product shipment.
- Mentor and develop junior team members.
- Review employee schedules, tasks, and performance for productivity.
- Optimize inventory and supply chain activities and documentation for productivity.
- Select, evaluate, and foster collaborative relationships with suppliers.
Popular Skills for Senior Supply Chain Manager
Pay by Experience Level for Senior Supply Chain Manager
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Pay Difference by Location
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Senior Supply Chain Manager
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 28 votes.