A Senior Teller at Bank of America Corp. (BOFA) earns an average wage of $15.46 per hour. Pay for this job does not change much by experience, with the most experienced earning only a bit more than the least. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 20 years in this career.
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).
$27,247 - $38,354
Country: United States | Currency: USD | Updated: 18 Jan 2017 | Individuals Reporting: 14
Q: What is it like working as a Senior Teller at Bank of America Corp. (BOFA)?
Senior Teller in Davenport:
Pros: 1. Meeting interesting people.
2. Predictable good schedule.
3. Countrywide company with option to transfer to other states.
4. Offers tuition and child care reimbursement.
5. Employee programs that offer support in emotional, legal and even health issues.
Cons: 1. Very brain-numbing repetitive transactions that become extremely annoying after doing them so long. I need more intellectual challenges.
2. Annoying, rude and crazy customers.
3. Standing up the whole entire time.
4. Very difficult to climb up the ladder outside of retail banking.
5. Crazy referral and sales pressure expectations.
6. Knowing that any little mistake could cost you your job.
7. Working with lazy people.
8. I hate being on the floor while wearing a suit. Because of change orders, night drops etc... I'm constantly on the floor arranging, lifting and opening boxes of coins. Yet I'm expected to wear a suit.