Senior Trader, Commodities Salary
The average pay for a Senior Trader, Commodities is $114,524 per year. Pay for this job rises steadily for more experienced workers, but goes down noticeably for the few employees with more than 20 years' experience.
© PayScale, Inc. @ www.payscale.com
|Salary||$64,000 - $176,977|
|Bonus||$3,091 - $145,437|
|Total Pay (||$71,139 - $244,897|
Job Description for Senior Trader, Commodities
- Buy, sell, and trade securities on behalf of investment dealers.
- Analyze target companies, acquiring new clients and investment opportunities.
- Prepare reports of all security transactions and measure investment performance.
- Create procurement strategies for investment dealers, mitigating cost and risk.
- Monitor and analyze markets, reporting conditions to investment dealers.
Senior Trader, Commodities, Futures Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Senior Trader, Commodities
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Key Stats for Senior Trader, Commodities
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 5 votes.