Senior Trader, Commodities Salary
The average pay for a Senior Trader, Commodities is $114,524 per year. Pay for this job rises steadily for more experienced workers, but goes down noticeably for the few employees with more than 20 years' experience.
|Salary||$64,000 - $176,977|
|Bonus||$3,091 - $145,437|
|Total Pay (||$71,139 - $244,897|
Job Description for Senior Trader, Commodities
- Buy, sell, and trade securities on behalf of investment dealers.
- Analyze target companies, acquiring new clients and investment opportunities.
- Prepare reports of all security transactions and measure investment performance.
- Create procurement strategies for investment dealers, mitigating cost and risk.
- Monitor and analyze markets, reporting conditions to investment dealers.
Senior Trader, Commodities, Futures Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Senior Trader, Commodities
Pay by Experience for a Senior Trader, Commodities has a positive trend. An entry-level Senior Trader, Commodities with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $100,000 based on 9 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Senior Trader, Commodities with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $142,000 based on 8 salaries. An experienced Senior Trader, Commodities which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $147,000 based on 9 salaries. A Senior Trader, Commodities with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $124,000 based on 5 salaries.
Key Stats for Senior Trader, Commodities
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 5 votes.