Senior Trader, Fixed Income Salary
The average salary for a Senior Trader, Fixed Income is $121,000 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$69,489 - $168,103
|Salary||$69,489 - $168,103|
|Bonus||$8,243 - $145,437|
|Total Pay (||$91,992 - $496,647|
Job Description for Senior Trader, Fixed Income
- Evaluate market conditions and trends for their influence on trading strategies and advise accordingly.
- Establish strong relationships with brokers and traders in the community.
- Buy or sell fixed income products according to cost-benefit analysis.
- Work with specialists to develop and establish portfolio strategies.
- Keep portfolio managers up to date with latest market trends.
Senior Trader, Fixed Income Job Listings
Key Stats for Senior Trader, Fixed Income
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 3 votes.