Senior Trader, Fixed Income Salary
The average salary for a Senior Trader, Fixed Income is $114,783 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$83,327 - $248,323
Job Description for Senior Trader, Fixed Income
- Work with specialists to develop and establish portfolio strategies.
- Keep portfolio managers up to date with latest market trends.
- Buy or sell fixed income products according to cost-benefit analysis.
- Evaluate market conditions and trends for their influence on trading strategies and advise accordingly.
- Establish strong relationships with brokers and traders in the community.