Senior Trial Attorney Salary
Pay for Senior Trial Attorneys in the United States sits in the ballpark of $132K annually. Experience level is the biggest factor affecting pay for this group, followed by geography. Medical benefits are awarded to a strong majority, and nearly one-half earn dental coverage. Most Senior Trial Attorneys like their work and job satisfaction is high. Men working as Senior Trial Attorneys who took the survey just slightly outnumber women at 55 percent. This snapshot results from replies to PayScale's salary survey.
|Salary||$96,419 - $250,000|
|Bonus||$2,576 - $48,479|
|Total Pay (||$105,582 - $247,301|
Job Description for Senior Trial Attorney
- Advise clients in business transactions, claim liablility, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits or legal rights and obligations.
- Select jurors, argue motions, meet with judges and question witnesses during the course of a trial.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies, present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions; evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments for presentation of cases.
- Analyze and interpret laws, rulings and regulations with probable case outcomes for individuals and businesses.
Key Stats for Senior Trial Attorney
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 2 votes.