Senior Vice President & General Counsel Salary
A Senior Vice President & General Counsel earns an average salary of $226,006 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$116,233 - $386,407
|Salary||$116,233 - $386,407|
|Bonus||$0.00 - $195,780|
|Total Pay (||$116,233 - $476,218|
Job Description for Senior Vice President & General Counsel
- Report compliance and legal issues to management and develop plans for resolving those problems.
- Develop effective legal strategies and representation to protect the company's interests in legal cases and with regulatory agencies.
- Select and coordinate outside legal counsel as necessary.
- Advise company management on legal issues and provide feedback on company legal strategies.
- Oversee the legal department and manage all activity relating to legal action and compliance with government regulations.
Senior Vice President & General Counsel Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Senior Vice President & General Counsel
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 5 votes.