Senior Web Analyst Salary
Job Description for Senior Web Analyst
Senior web analysts are responsible for creating procedures related to data management to ensure that their organization's computer security is reliable and dependable. They also manage data integrity, perform data analysis, and serve as experts on web computational analysis of data. They must work to continuously improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their company's website and must be familiar with various web analytics tools, as well as interactions between users and website structures.Read More...
Senior web analysts are tasked with analyzing automatically-generated system reports and may be required to lead various projects and meetings. They work closely with programmers, web developers, software engineers, system engineers, and other staff, and must be able to work independently with minimal or no supervision as well as in a team environment. Flexibility is also important to work on-call or on rotating shifts.
A bachelor’s degree in business, information technology (IT), or a related field is generally required for this position, and senior web analysts may also attend continuing education classes and workshops, train and coach junior web analysts, and stay up-to-date with all new technology in the marketplace.
Senior Web Analyst Tasks
- Use web analytics and other tools to derive business decisions from click-stream data.
- Advise internal groups on all issues relating to the web site.
- Analyze website design, usability, structure, and effectiveness using behavioral analysis, data mining, customer segmentation, performance measurements, monitoring, and other statistical methods.
- Recommend website changes to improve customer experience and business results.
- Ensure site is optimized and is cross-platform and cross-browser compatible.
Senior Web Analyst Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Popular Skills for Senior Web Analyst
Professional skills reported by Senior Web Analysts are few in number. Those who have experience with Web Analytics, Data Analysis, and Google Analytics can expect to be compensated well for these skills. Skills that pay less than market rate include Google Analytics and Data Analysis. Employees educated in Data Analysis are typically practiced in Web Analytics, too.