Senior Web Engineer Salary
A Senior Web Engineer earns an average salary of $92,688 per year. A skill in Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is associated with high pay for this job.
|Salary||$67,238 - $133,151|
|Bonus||$1,000 - $18,800|
|Total Pay (||$67,372 - $141,832|
Job Description for Senior Web Engineer
- Advise internal groups on all issues relating to the web site.
- Own site releases, QA signoff, and documentation.
- Ensure site is optimized and is cross-platform and cross-browser compatible.
- Design, develop, and execute site architecture and navigation including redesigns and upgrades.
- Collaborate with creative staff on design and layout issues to facilitate web publishing.
Popular Skills for Senior Web Engineer
Pay by Experience Level for Senior Web Engineer
Pay by Experience for a Senior Web Engineer has a positive trend. An entry-level Senior Web Engineer with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $84,000 based on 10 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Senior Web Engineer with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $89,000 based on 20 salaries. An experienced Senior Web Engineer which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $97,000 based on 17 salaries. A Senior Web Engineer with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $115,000 based on 6 salaries.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Senior Web Engineer
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 9 votes.