Senior Web Engineer Salary
A Senior Web Engineer earns an average salary of $93,116 per year. A skill in Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is associated with high pay for this job.
|Salary||$69,160 - $137,455|
|Bonus||$1,462 - $19,281|
|Total Pay (||$68,729 - $143,466|
Job Description for Senior Web Engineer
- Advise internal groups on all issues relating to the web site.
- Own site releases, QA signoff, and documentation.
- Ensure site is optimized and is cross-platform and cross-browser compatible.
- Design, develop, and execute site architecture and navigation including redesigns and upgrades.
- Collaborate with creative staff on design and layout issues to facilitate web publishing.
Senior Web Engineer Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Popular Skills for Senior Web Engineer
Pay by Experience Level for Senior Web Engineer
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Senior Web Engineer
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 10 votes.