Sleep Center Manager Salary
The average wage for a Sleep Center Manager is $22.98 per hour. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$64,587 - $94,963
$13.50 - $23.95
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$24,440 - $97,196|
|Total Pay (||$24,440 - $97,196|
Job Description for Sleep Center Manager
- Manage the selection, training and development of staff.
- Monitor budget and utilize operational resources, stay abreast of new approaches and technology.
- Oversee day-to-day operational and clinical activities of the sleep lab.
- As a clinician, supervise staff and give technical direction with evaluation and treatment of patients.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
Key Stats for Sleep Center Manager
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 2 votes.