Sleep Lab Supervisor Salary
A Sleep Lab Supervisor earns an average salary of $65,000 per year. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 20 years in this career.
$49,316 - $80,070
$16.11 - $33.77
Job Description for Sleep Lab Supervisor
- Assist in hiring, training and reviewing performance of staff.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional clinical standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- As a clinician, supervise staff and give technical direction, with evaluation and treatment of patients.
- Maintain departmental day-to-day schedules, monitor and prioritize workflow.
- Ensure compliance to departmental policies and procedures.
Sleep Lab Supervisor Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Key Stats for Sleep Lab Supervisor
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 3 votes.