Software Developer, Client / Server Salary
A Software Developer, Client / Server earns an average salary of $75,726 per year. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 20 years in this career.
$61,674 - $80,867
© PayScale, Inc. @ www.payscale.com
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$26,923 - $112,836|
Job Description for Software Developer, Client / Server
- Write, modify, and debug software for server applications.
- Write code to create multi-threaded, networked server applications.
- Use source debuggers, program dumps, and performance monitoring tools.
- Test and document software for server applications.
- Write, modify, and debug software for client applications.
Software Developer, Client / Server Reviews
Q: What is it like working as a Software Developer, Client / Server?
Software Developer, Client / Server in Mumbai:
Pros: I am 25 yr old boy just want to make money & it field can help me to do so .. I love to work daily & want a busy life status for my self thats why I prefer the. Job like this..
Cons: Actually, I don't know may I miss my family & childhood friends.
Key Stats for Software Developer, Client / Server
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 2 votes.