Software Engineering Vice President (VP) Salary
A Software Engineering Vice President (VP) earns an average salary of $169,161 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs. A skill in People Management is associated with high pay for this job.
|Salary||$134,024 - $285,785|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$153,680 - $360,545|
Job Description for Software Engineering Vice President (VP)
- Build and lead software engineering team, providing training, evaluations, and professional development.
- Direct SE long term strategy, goals, and procedures, driving best practices and implementing new technologies.
- Collaborate with executive team to develop SE growth plans and address business opportunities.
- Lead the design, development, and portfolio management of digital products, applications, and services.
- Manage SE problem resolution, overseeing troubleshooting and root cause analysis of technical issues.
Software Engineering Vice President (VP) Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Software Engineering Vice President (VP)