Software Specialist Salary
The average pay for a Software Specialist is $61,065 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this career. Experience strongly influences salary for this job.
Job Description for Software Specialist
- Provide technical assistance and customer support for routine and failure situations.
- Maintain software systems and change management protocols.
- Implement, test, and upgrade systems across the organization.
- Document software systems, user methods, and procedures for training and/or training resources.
- Analyze ongoing performance and limitations to increase usability and achieve end goals.
Software Specialist Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Software Specialist
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Software Specialist
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 15 votes.