Software Specialist Salary
The average pay for a Software Specialist is $60,709 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this career. Experience has a moderate effect on salary for this job.
Job Description for Software Specialist
- Document software systems, user methods, and procedures for training and/or training resources.
- Analyze ongoing performance and limitations to increase usability and achieve end goals.
- Implement, test, and upgrade systems across the organization.
- Provide technical assistance and customer support for routine and failure situations.
- Maintain software systems and change management protocols.
Software Specialist Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Software Specialist
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.