Software Test Technician Salary
The average rate for a Software Test Technician is $20.53 per hour. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 20 years in this career.
$32,734 - $51,064
$11.28 - $28.20
Job Description for Software Test Technician
- Utilize specifications, test equipment, and software applications to identify bugs and deficiencies in software.
- Develop quality assurance plans, test cases, and/or protocols for interpreting test results.
- Set up, maintain, and install software test lab hardware, software, and equipment.
- Document findings, record test results, and create reports.
- Advise engineers and developers in progress and resolution of bugs for final products.
Software Test Technician Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Software Test Technician
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.