A Solicitor earns an average salary of $58,958 per year.
|Salary||$20,608 - $159,981|
|Total Pay (||$22,300 - $126,742|
Job Description for Solicitor
A solicitor's job is highly diverse, but it can be compared to that of a human resources employee. Generally, a solicitor has the job of recruiting new individuals to work for a company. It is a solicitor's job to find new people that are not only qualified for the company, but are also a good match for the company itself. Other duties can include coming up with new and different business ideas for the company and managing incoming company calls.Read More...
Due to the diverse nature of the job to various industries needing this type of employee, the requirements can vary quite a bit from one company to the next. In a general sense, this type of position does not require any type of degree or certificate, though some companies may prefer a candidate who has a degree in whatever field they happen to be working in. Other companies prefer candidates who have degrees in human resources or a similar field. Since the job of solicitor works in so many different fields, different companies have different experience requirements. Some may want extensive experience, while others will be fine with a small amount of experience. As far as the work environment, a solicitor will generally work indoors, since he or she usually works in an office or.
- Assist in reviewing utility accounts, investigating unpaid claims and liens, and developing payment plans.
- Manage assigned utility accounts, assisting with loss mitigation, negotiating workouts, and collecting paperwork.
- Use and update account tracking systems with financial information and workout activity.
- Solicit outstanding financial obligations, such as loans, liens, and fees, from borrowers or third parties.
- Draft legal instruments and reports, such as letters and petitions for payment.
Key Stats for Solicitor
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.