Sourcing Manager, Manufacturing Salary
Job Description for Sourcing Manager, Manufacturing
- Develop procurement strategies and development plans.
- Select suppliers and ensure quality through regular evaluation.
- Manage expenses, cost reduction, and productivity.
- Negotiate contracts and procurement agreements with suppliers.
- Oversee and coordinate teams from several departments.
Sourcing Manager, Manufacturing Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Sourcing Manager, Manufacturing
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
The median compensation for relatively untried workers is $66K; in the five-to-10 year group, it's higher at around $73K. Manufacturing Sourcing Managers with one to two decades of relevant experience report an average salary of approximately $95K. Manufacturing Sourcing Managers who have racked up more than two decades of experience report lower incomes overall; the average sum for this crowd comes out to only $92K.