Speech-Language Pathology Manager Salary
The average salary for a Speech-Language Pathology Manager is $82,237 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
Job Description for Speech-Language Pathology Manager
- As a clinician, supervise staff and give technical direction with evaluation and treatment of patients.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Oversee day-to-day operational and clinical activities of the department.
- Manage the selection, training and development of staff.
- Monitor budget and utilize operational resources, stay abreast of new therapy approaches and technology.
Speech-Language Pathology Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Key Stats for Speech-Language Pathology Manager
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 3 votes.