Sr. Manager, Product Management Salary
A Sr. Manager, Product Management earns an average salary of $121,958 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs. Pay for this job rises steadily for more experienced workers, but goes down noticeably for the few employees with more than 20 years' experience.
Job Description for Sr. Manager, Product Management
- Develop and promote market solutions, presenting to executives, customers, and stakeholders.
- Work with multiple departments, such as development, sales, and marketing, to develop marketing strategies.
- Create customer-facing materials to market products, such as videos, testimonials, and white papers.
- Position products within market, evaluating trends and competitors and creating content and value disposition.
- Plan, facilitate and/or oversee product launches and promotional events.
Sr. Manager, Product Management Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Sr. Manager, Product Management
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.