Sr. Staff Attorney Salary
The average pay for a Sr. Staff Attorney is $82,850 per year.
$55,526 - $137,871
|Salary||$55,526 - $137,871|
|Bonus||$0.00 - $12,164|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$56,028 - $153,860|
Job Description for Sr. Staff Attorney
- Advise clients in business transactions, claim liablility, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits or legal rights and obligations.
- Select jurors, argue motions, meet with judges and question witnesses during the course of a trial.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies, present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions; evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments for presentation of cases.
- Analyze and interpret laws, rulings and regulations with probable case outcomes for individuals and businesses.
Pay by Experience Level for Sr. Staff Attorney
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Key Stats for Sr. Staff Attorney
Rated 3 out of 5
based on 6 votes.