Sr. Staff Attorney Salary
The average pay for a Sr. Staff Attorney is $79,385 per year.
|Salary||$48,011 - $147,250|
|Bonus||$0.00 - $17,879|
|Total Pay (||$48,011 - $161,101|
Job Description for Sr. Staff Attorney
- Advise clients in business transactions, claim liablility, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits or legal rights and obligations.
- Select jurors, argue motions, meet with judges and question witnesses during the course of a trial.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies, present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions; evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments for presentation of cases.
- Analyze and interpret laws, rulings and regulations with probable case outcomes for individuals and businesses.
Sr. Staff Attorney Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Sr. Staff Attorney
Pay by Experience for a Sr. Staff Attorney has a positive trend. An entry-level Sr. Staff Attorney with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $84,000 based on 11 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Sr. Staff Attorney with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $72,000 based on 13 salaries. An experienced Sr. Staff Attorney which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $98,000 based on 11 salaries. A Sr. Staff Attorney with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $96,000 based on 17 salaries.
Key Stats for Sr. Staff Attorney
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 3 votes.