Sr. Staff Attorney Salary
The average pay for a Sr. Staff Attorney is $81,763 per year.
$55,526 - $137,871
Job Description for Sr. Staff Attorney
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions; evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments for presentation of cases.
- Analyze and interpret laws, rulings and regulations with probable case outcomes for individuals and businesses.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies, present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Advise clients in business transactions, claim liablility, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits or legal rights and obligations.
- Select jurors, argue motions, meet with judges and question witnesses during the course of a trial.
Staff Attorney Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Sr. Staff Attorney
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.