Sr. Staff Attorney Salary
The average pay for a Sr. Staff Attorney is $79,385 per year.
|Salary||$50,587 - $143,679|
|Bonus||$0.00 - $17,452|
|Total Pay (||$50,587 - $157,233|
Job Description for Sr. Staff Attorney
- Advise clients in business transactions, claim liablility, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits or legal rights and obligations.
- Select jurors, argue motions, meet with judges and question witnesses during the course of a trial.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies, present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions; evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments for presentation of cases.
- Analyze and interpret laws, rulings and regulations with probable case outcomes for individuals and businesses.
Pay by Experience Level for Sr. Staff Attorney
Pay by Experience for a Sr. Staff Attorney has a positive trend. An entry-level Sr. Staff Attorney with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $84,000 based on 11 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Sr. Staff Attorney with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $72,000 based on 13 salaries. An experienced Sr. Staff Attorney which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $98,000 based on 11 salaries. A Sr. Staff Attorney with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $96,000 based on 17 salaries.
Key Stats for Sr. Staff Attorney
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 4 votes.