Staffing Director Salary
The average salary for a Staffing Director is $57,126 per year.
$32,000 - $135,000
$15.72 - $20.35
Job Description for Staffing Director
- Ensure services and policies are in compliance with company, professional standards and state and federal laws and regulations.
- Direct the selection, training and development of recruitment staff.
- Oversee the sourcing and placement of candidates whose values are inline with the organizations overall goals and needs to management.
- Manage the advertising and recruitment budget, as well as the relationship with outside agencies.
- Plan and guide development and implementation of recruitment strategy and initiatives to meet organizational objectives.
Recruiting Director Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Staffing Director
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Staffing Director Reviews
What is it like working as a Staffing Director?
Staffing Director in Nashville:
Pros: Being salaried gives me some flexibility with work hours. Having the corporate office to help support and mentor helps. Being able to manage office staff and help clients/provide customer service is rewarding. Corporate office is generally positive and values continuing education and training.
Cons: Being on call nights/weekends and the expectation that the director is available to the president/VP/office staff/on call person 24/7 is stressful and overwhelming. Office staff feel they are underpaid and I have no control over salary and promotions. I feel I am underpaid and undervalued. Corporate office alternately gives responsibility/authority for things and takes it back. Corporate office changes their mind/policies frequently so it is hard to know what to expect. Company does not pay a competitive wage with similar professional positions.
Key Stats for Staffing Director
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 5 votes.