Staffing Director Salary
The average salary for a Staffing Director is $61,452 per year.
|Salary||$44,000 - $109,500|
|Total Pay (||$37,628 - $90,217|
Job Description for Staffing Director
- Ensure services and policies are in compliance with company, professional standards and state and federal laws and regulations.
- Direct the selection, training and development of recruitment staff.
- Oversee the sourcing and placement of candidates whose values are inline with the organizations overall goals and needs to management.
- Manage the advertising and recruitment budget, as well as the relationship with outside agencies.
- Plan and guide development and implementation of recruitment strategy and initiatives to meet organizational objectives.
Staffing Director Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Staffing Director
Pay by Experience for a Staffing Director has a positive trend. An entry-level Staffing Director with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $38,000 based on 8 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Staffing Director with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $60,000 based on 10 salaries. An experienced Staffing Director which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $64,000 based on 10 salaries. A Staffing Director with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $64,000 based on 6 salaries.
Staffing Director Reviews
Key Stats for Staffing Director
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 5 votes.