Staffing and Recruiting Director Salary
A Staffing and Recruiting Director earns an average salary of $69,400 per year. Experience has a moderate effect on income for this job. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 20 years in this field.
Job Description for Staffing and Recruiting Director
- Ensure services and policies are in compliance with company, professional standards and state and federal laws and regulations.
- Direct the selection, training and development of recruitment staff.
- Oversee the sourcing and placement of candidates whose values are inline with the organizations overall goals and needs to management.
- Manage the advertising and recruitment budget, as well as the relationship with outside agencies.
- Plan and guide development and implementation of recruitment strategy and initiatives to meet organizational objectives.