Supervised Living Manager Salary
The average salary for a Supervised Living Manager is $40,000 per year.
Job Description for Supervised Living Manager
- Monitor budget and utilize operational resources, participate in patient quality surveys.
- Manage the selection, training and development of staff.
- Oversee day-to-day operational and assisted living activities.
- Supervise staff and give technical direction.
- Ensure services are in compliance with boarding home regulations, state and federal regulatory requirements.