Tax Senior, Employee Benefits Group Salary
The average salary for a Tax Senior, Employee Benefits Group is $68,622 per year.
$43,631 - $92,738
|Salary||$43,631 - $92,738|
|Bonus||$-0.50 - $9,933|
|Total Pay (||$45,813 - $97,890|
Job Description for Tax Senior, Employee Benefits Group
- Balance, analyze, prepare, and/or process asset sales, disposals, general ledger accounts, tax returns, and invoices.
- Identify tax issues that arise in the compliance process.
- Prepare federal, state and local income tax filings with quarterly estimates, extensions and tax returns.
- Compile information including sales tax reports, use tax accruals, inventory, accounts payable and fixed asset reports.
- Analyze and code fixed invoices, repair invoices, and apply account classification.
Key Stats for Tax Senior, Employee Benefits Group
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.