Technical Sales Development Manager Salary
The average salary for a Technical Sales Development Manager is $98,166 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$60,594 - $142,000
© PayScale, Inc. @ www.payscale.com
|Salary||$60,594 - $142,000|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$72,208 - $168,166|
Job Description for Technical Sales Development Manager
- Set goals, budgets, and performance benchmarks to ensure that department is achieving at a satisfactory level.
- Plan, develop and implement sales programs for one or more of the company's product line.
- Evaluate, formulate, and implement strategic and tactical sales plans to improve long-term sales performance.
- Maintain accurate monthly and quarterly financial records and reports on staff sales figures.
- Facilitate the handling of customer service issues for current and prospective clients.
Technical Sales Development Manager Job Listings
Key Stats for Technical Sales Development Manager