Technical Sales Support Manager Salary
The average salary for a Technical Sales Support Manager is $71,487 per year. Pay for this job rises steadily for more experienced workers, but goes down noticeably for the few employees with more than 20 years' experience.
Job Description for Technical Sales Support Manager
- Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments.
- Identify resale opportunities, and support them to achieve sales plans.
- Document account activities, generate reports, and keep records of business transactions with customers and suppliers.
- Diagnose problems with installed equipment.
- Develop sales plans to introduce products in new markets.
Technical Sales Support Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Technical Sales Support Manager
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.