Telesales Manager Salary
The average pay for a Telesales Manager is $60,565 per year.
Job Description for Telesales Manager
- Ensure execution of the developed sales strategies, plans and advertising or promotional programs.
- Ensure activities are in accordance with the developed sales objectives.
- Plans and implements sales programs for one or more of the company's product line.
- Maintain contact with key markets by visiting and investigating the operations and local conditions.
- Evaluate and provide analysis to management for new products and international market opportunities.
Telesales Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Key Stats for Telesales Manager