Time Clerk Salary
The average rate for a Time Clerk is $18.00 per hour.
Job Description for Time Clerk
- Calculate, key, total, and balance substitute payrolls.
- Handle voluntary and involuntary deductions.
- Enter changes to employee payroll records.
- Create reports for information pertaining to retirement and payroll.
- Communicate with employees regarding changes in salary, benefits, etc.
Time Clerk Job Listings
Time Clerk Reviews
Q: What is it like working as a Time Clerk?
Time Clerk in Houston:
"URGENT GET YOUR DAILY TIME IN ACURRATELY."
Pros: COMPLETING MY TASK AT HAND ON A DAILY BASIS.
Cons: WORK GIVEN TO ME IN A TIMELY MANNER-- DAILY NON COMPLIANCE TIME SHEETS- INCOMPLETE WORK ORDERS AND PURCHASE ORDERS AND.
Key Stats for Time Clerk
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.