Time Clerk Salary
The average rate for a Time Clerk is $18.00 per hour.
Job Description for Time Clerk
- Calculate, key, total, and balance substitute payrolls.
- Handle voluntary and involuntary deductions.
- Enter changes to employee payroll records.
- Create reports for information pertaining to retirement and payroll.
- Communicate with employees regarding changes in salary, benefits, etc.
Time and Attendance Clerk Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Key Stats for Time Clerk
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.