Top Marketing Officer Salary
The average salary for a Top Marketing Officer is $142,000 per year.
$58,729 - $230,534
© PayScale, Inc. @ www.payscale.com
|Salary||$58,729 - $230,534|
|Bonus||$2,500 - $55,000|
|Total Pay (||$62,454 - $272,168|
Job Description for Top Marketing Officer
- Plan and implement company marketing plans and policies to increase sales.
- Develop plans for the annual marketing budget, handle the administration, and approve spending and vendor contracts.
- Manage customer, industry, and media relations, and organize and direct company promotions and advertising campaigns.
- Oversee and coordinate research and analysis of customers, product markets, and competitors.
- Manage daily activities of the marketing department, and hire, supervise, and direct marketing staff.
Key Stats for Top Marketing Officer
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 17 votes.