Trade Show Director Salary
A Trade Show Director earns an average salary of $50,868 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$26,761 - $144,990
|Salary||$26,761 - $144,990|
|Total Pay (||$27,983 - $168,339|
Job Description for Trade Show Director
- Develop and maintain schedules and budgets for trade shows.
- Analyze data and metrics to understand trends and opportunities.
- Ensure supplies and materials are properly branded.
- Direct marketing team and strategy to increase bookings and brand recognition.
- Negotiate contracts, space, prices, and interactions with outside vendors.
Trade Show Director Job Listings
Key Stats for Trade Show Director
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.