Trade Show Director Salary
A Trade Show Director earns an average salary of $66,129 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$49,000 - $100,000
Job Description for Trade Show Director
- Direct marketing team and strategy to increase bookings and brand recognition.
- Negotiate contracts, space, prices, and interactions with outside vendors.
- Ensure supplies and materials are properly branded.
- Develop and maintain schedules and budgets for trade shows.
- Analyze data and metrics to understand trends and opportunities.