Trader, Fixed Income Salary
A Trader, Fixed Income earns an average salary of $81,551 per year. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 20 years in this career.
Job Description for Trader, Fixed Income
- Monitor market news and conditions to support advisors and their clients.
- Seek business opportunities with potential fixed income clients.
- Stay current with security industry rules and regulations, policies and procedures regarding the securities industry.
- Buy and sell (trade) securities on behalf of clients on fixed incomes.
- Understand various securities instruments including derivatives, hedge funds and shorting.
Trader, Fixed Income Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Trader, Fixed Income
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.