What is it like working as a Training & Development Manager?
Training & Development Manager in Warren:
"Corporate culture, work flexibility, stress level, office."
Pros: Interacting with different departments, creating new materials for training, innovative thinking.
Cons: Management, pay, no vacation or sick days, only straight PTO.
Training & Development Manager in Kuala Lumpur:
"Interesting and challenging."
Pros: 1. Develop own training content.
2. Able to counsel and advice others.
3. Meet other trainers and learn from external trainers.
4. Expand my knowledge in training.
5. Experiment on experiential training methods.
Cons: 1. Follow up with respective department trainers.
2. Lack of proper guidance from superior on training matters.
3. Lack of training culture among the staff.
4. Lacking benefits.
Training & Development Manager in Manhattan:
"Training and Development."
Pros: I love that I have some say in what happens with my job and the company - my position was designed around my skills and I have had a lot of opportunity for growth.
Cons: There is a lot of responsibility, and I do not get to claim the pay or title of manager, even though I do have subordinates.