Trial Attorney, Risk Management Claims Salary
The average salary for a Trial Attorney, Risk Management Claims is $98,048 per year.
$14,707 - $185,956
|Salary||$14,707 - $185,956|
|Total Pay (||$16,749 - $205,530|
Job Description for Trial Attorney, Risk Management Claims
- Advise clients in business transactions, claim liablility, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits or legal rights and obligations.
- Select jurors, argue motions, meet with judges and question witnesses during the course of a trial.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies, present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions; evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments for presentation of cases.
- Analyze and interpret laws, rulings and regulations with probable case outcomes for individuals and businesses.
Key Stats for Trial Attorney, Risk Management Claims
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 3 votes.