UX Director Salary
A UX Director earns an average salary of $136,727 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$94,367 - $170,917
|Salary||$94,367 - $170,917|
|Bonus||$1,000 - $38,000|
|Total Pay (||$100,658 - $193,241|
Job Description for UX Director
- Design, conduct, and evaluate studies to understand and improve user experience, documenting requirements.
- Work directly with clients to identify requirements and ensure a positive experience.
- Train, mentor, and supervise a team of designers and user experts.
- Create mock-ups and track metrics related to identifiable factors that change user experience.
- Create and implement strategies that improve user experience through design.
UX Director Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for UX Director
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 6 votes.